Monday, June 26, 2006

Radiohead #2

Show: Radiohead at The Greek Theater
Headliner: Radiohead
Openers: Deerhoof
Location: The Greek Theater in Berkeley, CA
Date: Saturday, June 24, 2006
2006 Show #: 11

Yep, the same show two days in a row. The difference this time is that I had tickets to the show and hence was able to see the band. I do have to say that tonight's set list exceeds last night's.

Deerhoof was about the same both nights. Out there music that was enjoyable to listen to. My friend complained about the vocalists child like vocals on top of the solid rock music, but I enjoyed it. And it was kind of fun to see her bouncing around on stage.

Being in the crowd was definitely a big plus for the second night. Kept me much more into the show. I liked the songs played better too, though this show also had it's dragging parts too. The show probably wasn't really worth the money, but it's much easier to swallow when I realize that it was really two shows for that cost. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home